Magnolia Holiday Market
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| Free
Do your gift shopping before the holiday rush!
- Santa’s Shoppe – Newly created and gently-used holiday decorations (Autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas). Unique handmade Christmas decor, ornaments, jewelry and signs.
- The Flour Shoppe – Fresh, home-baked goodies including pies, cakes, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, jams, jellies, pickles, cheese straws – all packaged ready to “gift” to others or to yourself.
- The Garden Gate – A unique Gardening Shed with plants for sale, nature wreaths, birdhouses, garden signs, bat houses, and hummingbird feeders. New and gently-used garden tools, accessories, gardening and nature books & magazines, pots and containers, gloves, gnomes, garden decor, yard art, and decorated rocks. Live plants to include bulbs, rhizomes, hostas, lilies and more.
- Pre-ordered Outdoor Plant Sale – CLICK HERE TO PLACE ORDERS Sky Pencil Holly, Chapel View Cryptomeria, Bluebeard Caryopteris, Green Giant and Degroot’s Arborvitae, Daisy Gardenia, Steeds Holly.
- Complimentary Bistro – Rest and grab a free cookie and beverage, then shop some more!
Admission and parking is free. A food truck and Kona Ice will be onsite to satisfy the hungry shopper.
The Magnolia Garden Club accepts donations as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Proceeds benefit the club’s philanthropic efforts with local schools horticultural projects in local schools, area scholarship awards for gardening and agricultural studies, therapeutic gardening with senior adults, recognition of local veterans and other civic and community agricultural events.