Click on the links below to discover the early foundation of life in the north Georgia communities around Cartersville.
- From Cass County to Bartow County, Georgia – The early history Cass County formed from Cherokee Territory in northwest Georgia.
- The Blue & Gray in Bartow – The Civil War and its mark on Adairsville, Cassville, Kingston, Cartersville, Etowah, and Allatoona Pass in Georgia
- Native Americans at Etowah Mounds and Leake Mounds – The prehistoric cultures of the Muskogean Creek ancestors
- African-American History – From slavery to segregation, and lasting contributions made the African-American community in and around Cartersville, Georgia
- Historic Timeline of Bartow County – An informative timeline of local history from prehistoric times to modern day achievements