Lodging Information in Cartersville, Adairsville, Emerson & Acworth
Making your stay as comfortable as possible!
From scenic walking trails to wakeboarding parks, our attractions in Bartow County can make for a very busy day. As such, we want to make sure that our visitors have the comfortable lodging to ensure that the next day can be another full one. At Cartersville-Bartow Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, we offer comprehensive information regarding our local lodging and hotel options.
Our local lodging options include the following:
- Barnsley Resort – The English-style cottages remain the centerpiece of this historic estate. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, shooting grounds, a quail preserve, restaurants, hiking trails, and more!
- Hotels – Hotels in the area include comforting names you know that allow you to take advantage of loyalty points while enjoy a pleasant stay convenient to I-75, Allatoona Lake, LakePoint and other area attractions.
- Bed and Breakfast – Four charming bed and breakfast inns provide a comfortable place to rest for those that appreciate history and true southern hospitality.
- Cabins – Lakeside cottages and park model cabins are offered at Red Top Mountain State Park, Allatoona Landing Marine Resort, and Holiday Harbor Marina.
- Campsites – Our location in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains makes us a popular destination for RV travelers. Whether you are seeking a lakeside pull-through site, or an RV resort that is convenient to major attractions, you are certain to find the ideal home base here for your visit to Georgia.
- Extended Stay
Having a cozy and inviting place to stay is an essential element to a relaxing visit, and that is why our Cartersville Visitor Center can help you find the perfect place to stay! Our staff will gladly answer all of your questions and serve you in any way possible. Plan your trip to Cartersville by giving us a call at (770) 769-1837 today!