Love on a Plate
Cartersville has so many chef-owned, fresh-inspired restaurants that it has truly become a dining destination for many. Indeed Georgia foodies have annually selected at least one favorite Cartersville creation for the statewide good eats review known as 100 Plates Locals Love. Take a bite of the delicious choice seen here from The City Cellar & Loft or read on for more tempting options.
Satisfy Your Cravings
- Downtown Cartersville – A dining destination with unique flavors and entertainment from a dozen local restaurants within walking distance of museums, shops, and performing arts theaters.
- Chef Owned Restaurants – You’ll want to visit these selections again and again.
- Meat-n-Three – Classic southern diners with flavors unique to the South!
- Coffee & Sweets – Plenty of places to soothe your sweet tooth!
- Adairsville Dining – Worth the drive for Pitmaster BBQ, charming Tea Rooms, and fine dining by reservation at Barnsley Resort.
- Pet Friendly – Doggy bags and pup cups are common at these pet-approved restaurants with outside dining and nearby parking to accommodate well-trained pooches on leash.
- Names You Know – Consistency is served at these favorite franchises.
- Let’s Eat – Craving international flavors? Looking for the best BBQ in north Georgia? Select from this list and Let’s Eat!