Where to Eat in Cartersville & Adairsville, Georgia
Tempt Your Taste Buds With Our Local Flavors!
After a day of activity in Cartersville, you’re sure to have worked up quite an appetite. Don’t worry, we have a wide variety of dining options to provide the deliciously satisfying cuisine that you are craving.
Our dining options include:
- Downtown Cartersville – Your dining destination for unique flavors and entertainment includes more than a dozen local restaurants within walking distance from museums and performing arts theaters.
- Chef Owned Restaurants – What could be better than a chef inspired dining experience throughout. You’ll find many award winning restaurants here, and many that you’ll want to visit again and again.
- Meat-n-Three – These are the classic southern diners that locals love with flavors unique to the South!
- Coffee & Sweets – From coffee houses to bakeries, ice cream parlors to top-your-own yogurt shops, we’ve got plenty of places to soothe your sweet tooth!
- Adairsville Dining – Just a short drive north of Cartersville is Historic Adairsville, worth the trip for Pitmaster BBQ, authentic Italian flavors and unique Tea Room luncheons. For the best in fine dining make reservations at the restaurants at Barnsley Resort.
- Pet Friendly – Traveling with your pup? These restaurants offer outside dining with parking nearby to accommodate well-trained pooches on leash.
- Names You Know – Find your favorite franchise restaurants here.
- Let’s Eat – Craving international flavors? Looking for the best BBQ in north Georgia? Select from this list and Let’s Eat!