Downtown Cartersville is truly the place to see and be seen. It’s the go-to place for great food, shopping, and attractions that are uniquely Cartersville. The city center’s new Entertainment District now allows patrons to shop and while enjoying adult beverages to-go purchased at one of the district’s licensed chef-owned eateries and bars. While visitors are welcome to enjoy downtown Cartersville restaurants and shops anytime, the Entertainment District carries special hours as follows:
- Thursday 5-10 PM
- Friday 5-10 PM
- Saturday 11 AM-10 PM
Some rules and regulations also apply for the safety and enjoyment of all:
- No BYOB
- All beverages must be in the disposable Entertainment District approved cup shown here. Drinking alcoholic beverages from a can, bottle or any other container except the designated disposable plastic cups for off premises consumption is prohibited and is subject to a minimum fine of $100.00.
- Littering a designated disposable plastic cup within the Downtown Entertainment District is subject to a minimum fine of $100.00.
- No designated disposable plastic cups are allowed to be in motor vehicles. A fine of at least $100.00 for each cup in said vehicle shall be levied.
- No alleys are to be included within the Downtown Entertainment District show on map here.
- Each pouring location has the right to refuse outside beverages. Please be respectful and honor their policies.