Lodging Information in Cartersville, Adairsville, Emerson & Acworth
Making your stay as comfortable as possible!
From scenic walking trails to wakeboarding parks, our attractions in Bartow County can make for a very busy day. As such, we want to make sure that our visitors have comfortable lodging to ensure that the next day can be another full one. At Cartersville-Bartow Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, we offer comprehensive information regarding our local lodging and hotel options.
Our local lodging options include the following:
- Barnsley Resort – The English-style cottages and a luxurious Inn are the centerpiece of this historic estate. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, three restaurants, pool and spa, shooting grounds, a quail preserve, hiking trails, and more!
- Downtown Cartersville – Stay in the heart of Downtown Cartersville in select Lofts, Guest Cottages, and Hostels, then walk to the destinations best attractions, restaurants, boutiques and more.
- Hotels – Hotels in the area include comforting names you know that allow you to take advantage of loyalty points while enjoying a pleasant stay convenient to I-75, Allatoona Lake, LakePoint and other area attractions.
- Bed and Breakfast – These inns provide a comfortable place to rest for those that appreciate history and true southern hospitality.
- Cabins – Lakeside cottages and park model cabins are offered at Pine Acres Retreat, Red Top Mountain State Park, Allatoona Landing Marine Resort, and Holiday Harbor Marina.
- Campsites – Our location in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains makes us a popular destination for RV travelers. Whether you are seeking a lakeside pull-through site, or an RV resort that is convenient to major attractions, you are certain to find the ideal home base here for your visit to Georgia.
Having a cozy and inviting place to stay is an essential element to a relaxing visit, and that is why our Cartersville Visitor Center can help you find the perfect place to stay! Our staff will gladly answer your questions at (770) 387-1357.