Where to Eat in Cartersville & Adairsville, Georgia
Tempt Your Tastebuds With Our Local Flavors!
After a day of activity in Cartersville, you’re sure to have worked up quite an appetite. Don’t worry, we have a wide variety of dining options that are sure to provide the deliciously satisfying cuisine that you are craving.
Our dining options include:
- Adairsville Dining – Just a short drive north of Cartersville is Historic Adairsville, worth the trip for Pitmaster BBQ, authentic Italian flavors and unique Tea Room luncheons.
- Barbecue Specialties – From brisket to pulled pork, you’ll find some of the best BBQ in north Georgia right here in Cartersville.
- Barnsley Resort Dining – For the absolute best in fine dining, make reservations at one of the delicious restaurants at Barnsley Resort in Adairsville.
- Downtown Cartersville – Your dining destination for unique flavors and entertainment includes more than a dozen local restaurants within walking distance from museums and performing arts theaters.
- Family Favorites – These franchises offer consistency, value and favorite foods for the whole family.
- Italian and Pizza
- Asian Cuisine – Asian cuisine in the area includes sushi, steakhouses, and all-you-can-eat buffets to satisfy your cravings.
- Southern Cooking – Meat-n-three diners that locals love, plus the flavors of the South!
- Mexican Cuisine
- Sports Bars
- Sweet Treats – From bakeries to ice cream parlors, shave ice to smoothies, we’ve got plenty of places to soothe your sweet tooth!
We want nothing more than to provide each guest with the best experience possible. A big part of our mission lies in making sure that every visitor receives scrumptious food following the day’s activities. Call our Cartersville Visitor Center at (770) 769-1837 to start planning your trip today!